This blog is currently on hiatus! Catch you in 2013!


Looking for the Save the Cat Beat Sheet for Novels? Click here!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Round and Round and Round We Go



My hometown has this unnerving obsession with circles. If you go downtown, you see them EVERYWHERE, sometimes three or four in a row, and all I can think of every time I swing around one is how Kingsport's obsession with circles is not unlike Angela's obsession with rosettes on season 3 of Project Runway. It's like the city itself is cocking its hip, going, "And these are my signature circles. I'm, like, SO INTO THEM RIGHT NOW."


xoxo,

Liz

1 comment:

  1. LOL So funny! "And these are my signature circles..." :)

    Just wanted to say thanks for following my blog! I was just browsing through yours. I love your little quips and observations. They make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...