This blog is currently on hiatus! Catch you in 2013!


Looking for the Save the Cat Beat Sheet for Novels? Click here!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quiet Time

 
Believe it or not, my favorite time of day is just before dawn, when I have the courtyard outside the library all to myself, and an hour and a half to do whatever I please. Sometimes I read. Sometimes I write. Sometimes I lay my head down on the table and stay that way until the sun comes up. Regardless, it’s my time to do whatever I want to do, and that kind of freedom is worth its weight in gold.

3 comments:

  1. I refuse to believe that anyone can like a time of day with nothing in the world should be awake. :)

    You do make it sounds incredibly peaceful though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the early morning hours, before my husband and kids wake up. I enjoy the quiet. The darkness. The time to think, and plan, and plot out my stories. I prefer to stay in bed, but sometimes creativity hits and I rush to the computer to get it all down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Those early morning hours are definitely on my list of favorite things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

 

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...